Musician Anu Malik has once again been accused of harassment in the ongoing campaign under 'Me Too' on social media. Singer Shweta Pandit on Wednesday alleged that Malik had harassed her when she was a minor.

New Delhi: Musician Anu Malik has once again been accused of harassment in the ongoing campaign under 'Me Too' on social media. Singer Shweta Pandit on Wednesday alleged that Malik had harassed her when she was a minor. In a long post on Twitter, the singer accused Malik of having the sexual attraction towards children and being sexually exploited, saying that the musician abused her when she was new in the Hindi music industry. Pandit stated, "It was 2000 when I was propelled as a lead artist in the motion picture 'Mohabbatein' and I was endeavoring to get another great tune to seek after this accomplishment. ''
He said that he was a music fan. In mid-2001, Malik's manager called him to meet him at Andheri's Empire Studios, and he was thrilled. The singer said, "When I and my mom touched base in the screen room, he (Malik) was recording bunch melodies with 'Sunri and Shan' for the motion picture 'Awara Paagal Deewana'. They asked to wait in a small cabin. There was only me and he. "

Malik asked him to sing some prayers for Pandit's voice. Pandit said, "When I and my mom touched base in the screen room, he (Malik) was recording bunch melodies with 'Sunri and Shan' for the motion picture 'Awara Paagal Deewana' Then he smiles. I remember this as the most horrible smile. I was disappointed and the face became pale. I was only 15 years old and I used to study in school. "

The singer said, "Can anyone imagine the moment that I had spent there? It was rid of my stomach. I used to call this person anun uncle and she knew my whole family for decades. He knew us as a respected family of musicians. "Shweta Pandit is the granddaughter of legendary classical singer Pandit Jasraj. Describing this as the worst experience of his life, the singer said that after the incident, he was depressed for months and could not tell it to his parents.

A week ago, singer Sona Mahapatra also called Malik a habitual sexual harasser. In response to the allegations of the Pandit, Mahapatra thanked you for keeping the past and taking Malik's name. When Malik was contacted about Pandit's allegations, he told PTI, "No comment (no comments). this is absurd. I do not want to talk about this. Today no one is saying anything. "

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email subscription

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Popular Posts

Hot Topics

Labels

apple (6) Blogs (13) Huawei (3) nokia (1) Oppo (2) samsung (3) SEO (4) top5 (4) Vivo (3)

Pages